ProvisionGenie is an app for Microsoft Teams that lets you learn how your team can work best in Microsoft Teams. As Teams is a platform that can connect to a lot of services, we want to make your start even easier. We will
- skill you up and
- guide you through some questions regarding how your Team should look like and
- let you request the 'Team of your dreams' as a result of that process, which will be provisioned automatically for you.
Core components of this solution¶
- Power Apps Canvas App which serves as our UI
- 6 Dataverse tables where we log all Teams requests
- 6 Azure Logic Apps flows which we use to provision the requested Teams
How to get started¶
- Read our Fact sheet for Admins to understand the impact of ProvisionGenie
- Familiarize yourself with the Solution overview
- Understand our Architecture Decisions
- Use our Deployment Guide to deploy ProvisionGenie
What does it cost?¶
- ProvisionGenie is an open-source project and we won't charge you for using, extending, or modifying it. For more information see our license
- To make the app work, you will need all of the following:
- an Azure subscription -for more detail see Cost estimation
- a Power Apps per app or a Power Apps per user plan as we use Microsoft Dataverse to store data
- a Microsoft 365 license for every user who uses the app.
This is already Version 2.0.0. - it is still our minimal l💜vable product and we are excited about it! For more info in versioning, head over to Release Notes.
You can also have a look into our Roadmap to see what's coming in the future.
We welcome contributions, we summarized how you can contribute in the Contribution guidelines. Feel free to contribute to ProvisionGenie and make it even better. Every contribution counts and everyone's voice matters. You can help us
- improve UI/UX
- fix documentation
- find (and fix) bugs
- extend use cases
We also listed some features that we would like to add in the future- but consciously decided to not build for our first release, as we wanted to ship rather sooner than later - to get your valuable feedback. Speaking of which: Please do submit your feedback, or just get in touch with us for a chat!
💖 If you like this project, give it a ⭐ and share it with your friends 🙏!
Also, buy us coffee ☕☕☕ - ProvisionGenie wouldn't be possible without it!
This project may contain trademarks or logos for projects, products, or services. Authorized use of Microsoft trademarks or logos is subject to and must follow Microsoft's Trademark & Brand Guidelines. Use of Microsoft trademarks or logos in modified versions of this project must not cause confusion or imply Microsoft sponsorship. Any use of third-party trademarks or logos are subject to those third-party's policies.
THIS CODE IS PROVIDED AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.